What is our mission?
MindOzone's mission is to revolutionize workstyles and cultivate a quality work culture where individuals thrive, businesses prosper, and the world flourishes. By leveraging neuroscience-based tools, we facilitate adaptation, engagement, and well-being in times of change and transformation, creating an environment where burnout and work-life imbalance are relics of the past in the VUCA world.
Transforming leadership with the latest discoveries, empowering professionals and organizations with mental efficiency, and performance, and enhancing well-being. Elevating professionals through mental hygiene, personal growth, and conscious leadership.
Be a hero, healer, and leader. Mindozone enables personal transformation for work-life balance. Together, we achieve success through collaboration and teamwork. Customized programs and cutting-edge tech help you reach your goals and live fulfilled lives.
know more about our TEAM
Know more about LEILA PEZESHK
What Distinguishes Us?
From Within to Success: Our Distinctive Approach to Success and Personal Growth
Traditional approaches emphasize mental shifts and the conscious mind, but only 5% of our brain is conscious. Mindozone, on the other hand, understands that 95% of our decisions are influenced by the unconscious mind, with our actions being predicted by it 10 seconds before we even make a conscious choice. Through our Neuro-mind leadership theory, we train you how to engineer your interior thoughts and neural pathways, thereby releasing your innermost potential. We train in how people can transform their mental state for a growth mindset, high agility, and conscious decision-making.
We believe that our mental state, the lens through which we experience the world and ourselves, is the key to taking meaningful action toward our own growth and achievement. To reconstruct Neuro and mind, we use a two-way technique. Using brain circuits and changing neurotransmitters and hormones with deliberate aim. Along with connecting into one's subconscious mind and inner architects. We take the unconscious mind a step further by allowing it to drive our activities.
Join us on this wonderful journey of transformation as we embrace a new success paradigm.