Physical work out
TRAINING Cardio is the most efficient way to reach calorie deficit as it burns the most calories. Hence, get at least 30 min of steady low to moderate intensity cardiovascular training every day - jogging, cycling, even walking is great. If you can do more, do more. On top of that, here is a workout to complete 3 times per week. It is a full body workout to strengthen muscles all over the body, improve balance and increase flexibility.
1. Fire Hydrants (with resistance band) 20 reps on each side, 2 sets
2. Single leg glute bridges (with resistance band) 14 reps on each leg, 2 sets
3. Sumo squats (with resistance band and dumbbells') 15 reps, 2 sets
4. Dead bug 12 reps, 2 sets
5. Single leg Romanian deadlift (with a dumbbells') 12 reps on each leg, 2 sets
6. Dumbbell shoulder press 10 reps on each side, 2 sets
7. Plank walkouts 8 reps, 2 sets
8. Bicycle crunches 16 reps, 2 sets.
30 sec rest between sets and exercises. For example, Fire hydrants 20 repetitions (right leg), 20 repetitions (left leg), 30 sec rest, another 20 repetitions of fire hydrants (right leg), 20 repetitions (left leg), 30 sec rest, then single leg glute bridges 14 reps (right leg), 14 reps(left leg), 30 sec rest and so on. Stretches to complete after the workout (optional): Hamstring stretch; Quadricep stretch; Hip flexors stretch; Shoulder stretch. Each stretch should last 20 sec
Get a Quote
This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to start editing the content.