These images created by M. Browning Vogel depict what visible Wi-Fi is look like
We do not want to add anxiety to your day in this blog, instead we want to give you confidence that there are many ways you can do today to avoid health risk due to Wi-fi and radiation around us.
As we all know radiation can have several negative impacts on your body and health, especially with prolonged and constant exposure. People have been looking for ways to reduce their exposure specially for pregnant women and children.
These images created by M. Browning Vogel - visible Wi-Fi
“Wi-Fi is an important threat to human health" per the latest research article from Washington State University.
Seven high effects that have been repeatedly reported following Wi-Fi than other EMF exposures are:
· Oxidative stress which the symptoms are: Fatigue, Memory loss and/or brain fog, Muscle and/or joint pain, Wrinkles and grey hair, Headaches. etc.
· Melatonin lowering; sleep disruption
Sperm/testicular damage, male infertility
· Neuropsychiatric changes including EEG; prenatal Wi-Fi leads to post-natal neural development, increased cholinesterase; decreased special learning; Wi-Fi led to greatly lowered ability to distinguish familiar from novel objects, changes in GABA and cholinergic transmission
· Cellular DNA damage
· Cardiac changes, blood pressure disruption; erythrocyte damage MicroRNA expression (brain)
· Abnormal postnatal development Disrupts development of teeth
How can we reduce the health risk of radiation exposures?
1. A NASA study is claimed to report that some plants absorb this harmful radiation (Space Radiation is way stronger than radiotin on eath) and protect the user. It is known to cause frequent headaches and can heighten your stress level.
2. It only makes sense to try and find ways to combat the radiation exposure and find how to detox the residual from your body to prevent any health concern.
3. Easy tips to protect yourself today are:
4. The best plants inside the room or office that can absorb. NASA studies claimed that some planet absorbed these harmful right radiation and protect the user. Such as cactus, Snake Plant, Stone Lotus Flower, Aloe Vera,
5. Himalayan salt lamps emit negative ions and cancel out positive ones. Therefore, by neutralizing electromagnetic radiation, they help reduce artificial frequencies and even prevent static buildup.
6. Turn of your cell at night or put in on Airplane mode if you are ER doctor on call then leave it far as 6 feet from where you seep
7. Turn of your Wi-fi before you sleep
Ways to Detox and Cleanse the absorbed RF and EMF
1. Epsom Salt & Baking Soda Bath
A cup Epsom Salt, half a cup of Baking Soda, a few drops of lavender, frankincense, and juniper berry essential oils in the bathtub make a perfect recipe to detox the toxic stress and due to RF radiations. Submerge yourself for half an hour once a week for best results. If you can not do the bath you can still get benefit to soak your feed or hand to the same mixture. 
2. Spice up the games
The cure is in your kitchen cupboards. Help yourself and open
the cupboards to bring out the spices rich in phenolic compounds, including turmeric, cinnamon, garlic,
ginger, rosemary, and cloves. They stimulate a protective mechanism by repairing the damage done by peroxynitrites. [Peroxynitrites are cytotoxic chemicals that come to life by fusion of superoxides and nitric oxide, under the influence of EMF exposure.] 
Magnesium is a well-known calcium channel blocker and has been found to curtail the effect of EMF on Voltage-gated calcium channels, hence decreasing the damage brought by the EMF. 
4. Sea salt bath
In bathtub filled with bearable hot water, dissolve one pound of sea salt and baking soda. Submerge yourself for twenty to fifty minutes for best results. After the completion of detox, it is recommended to take a quick shower to wash off the residual pollutants. 
Extensively fermented miso (derived from natural soybeans, rice, or barley) helps in repairing the damage brought about by the environmental EMF exposure. the mechanism of action of miso is not well known but a preclinical trial has given promising results .
6. Marma therapy 
Here comes the Ayurvedic approach to limit RF pollution and treat problems associated with it. It includes the application of medicated oil to the marmas, using the herbs, and removal of RF from the environment.
The marma points include:
· Crown of the skull
· Where neck joins the head (both left and right sides)
· Centre point of the eyebrows
· Sternal notch
· Centre of the palms
· Soles of the feet
· Topmost points of the shoulders
· Lower spine
· Thighs (both front and back)
· Knees (both front and back)
The herbs that are advised by Ayurveda to be slipped into your daily routine include:
· Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
· Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)
· Indian pennywort (Bacopa monniera)
· Mimosa pudica
· Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi)
· Sandalwood (Satalum album)
· Rose (Rosa species)
· Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
· Ashoka (Sarca indica)
7. Tea to counter RF effects (EMF effects)
Another life-saving recipe hails from India, recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to counter the effect of RF. 
Coriander seeds ½ teaspoon
Organic rose petals ¼ teaspoon
Bacopa monieri 1 pinch
Purified water 1 quart
· Boil the water and incorporate all the spices.
· Cover the saucepan and allow the mixture to soak.
. Wait until the mixture reaches · room temperature.
· Sip the drink slowly throughout the day.
45 UESAKA, T., KATOH, O. and WATANABE, H., 2001. Radioprotective Effects of Miso (Fermented Soy Bean Paste) Against Radiation in B6C3Fl Mice: Increased Small Intestinal Crypt Survival, Crypt Lengths and Prolongation of Average Time to Death. Hiroshima J. Med. Sci, 50(4), pp.83-86.
Article is subjected to copyright © published 1.7.2021